Laser Hair Removal
Almost all of us at one time or another has experienced unwanted hair, and we likely have attempted several methods to rid ourselves of it. At our Tallahassee, FL medical spa, we offer laser hair removal for a faster, less painful solution to removing unwanted hair. View The Spa Menu
Laser Hair Removal FAQ
Browse our FAQ to learn everything you need to know before your Laser Hair Removal treatment.
- What is a Laser Hair Removal?
- Laser Hair Removal removes unwanted body hair. Treatment can be done on many areas of the body including the chin, upper lip, underarms, bikini, legs, back, and chest.
Packages are available, as multiple treatments are recommended for ideal maximum results.
- Why is this treatment good for my skin?
- This treatment has no effect on your skin.
- Am I a candidate for this treatment?
- Permanent hair reduction can be achieved on all skin types.
Who Is a Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Almost anyone can receive laser hair removal. Our professionally skilled staff will evaluate your medical history and skin at your initial appointment, and determine your eligibility. Our hair removal procedures are tailored to each person’s individual skin and hair type and are administered by our licensed providers. The SPA at Southeastern Plastic Surgery, P.A. offers clients the most effective solution for permanent hair removal from the face and body for all skin types.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal can treat areas such as chin, upper lip, underarms, bikini, legs, back and chest. Multiple treatments are recommended for ideal maximum results.
Laser Hair Removal Treatment Areas
- Upper Lip
- Upper Lip & Chin
- Full Bikini
- Upper Legs
- Lower Legs
- Entire Legs
- Abdominal Happy Trail
- Entire Arms
- Test Spot
Please call Southeastern Plastic Surgery, P.A., located in Tallahassee, FL, at
(850) 219-2000, contact our cosmetic coordinator, or book your appointment online today.